I am currently (Fall 2020) teaching a Bachelor 2 course on English Idioms at the Université Saint-Louis (Marie Haps).
Resources and Links
- Antidode: bilingual corrector, dictionaries, etc.
- Ankiweb: the memorization app I use.
- Idioms Slides 1–11 used in the course to help you review the material.
- English Idioms 2 and English Idioms 3.
- Full description of the course on the University site.
These exercises are designed to complement and practice the material learned in Units 1–10 of the course and should be fine for anyone with a B1 English level. The notes for the course are not publicly available but anybody can use these exercises to practice English Idioms of course.
Choose the right answer
Type in the right answers
Color Idioms – Can you understand this text?
(M. Broukal, Idioms from Everyday Use, 1).