I am currently (Fall 2020) teaching a Bachelor 2 course on English Idioms at the Université Saint-Louis (Marie Haps).
Resources and Links
- Antidode: bilingual corrector, dictionaries, etc.
- Ankiweb: memorization app.
- Idioms Slides 1–11 used in the course to help you review the material.
- Full description of the course on the University site.
- More Exercises on English Idioms 2 (Units 11–20)
Practice Exercises – Units 1–10
These exercises are designed to complement and practice the material learned in Units 1–10 of the course and should be fine for anyone with a B1 English level. The notes for the course are not publicly available but anybody can use these exercises to practice English Idioms of course.
Choose the right answer
Type in the right answers
Color Idioms – Can you understand this text?
(M. Broukal, Idioms from Everyday Use, 1).